A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree.
Using Cookies enable us to:
- Know you when you return to our site
- Know how often and when you have visited our site
- Access traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Know the value of visitor-level custom variables
Should you wish to block cookies you can do so by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.